While we’re incredibly excited to be running in-person live events again, we are keenly aware that COVID-19 is still an issue that needs to be considered.
The safety of attendees is paramount to us, and we’ve been hard at work to ensure that our upcoming events are certified as COVID safe. We’re not only following the rules and regulations set down by government bodies, but going beyond them to help you feel confident in coming to a Think Inc. Event.
Our guiding principles are:
- Acknowledge and respect the anxieties of our supporters and guests as we move through these uncertain times;
- Host our events in the safest possible environments;
- Abide by the rules and regulations of each city/state;
- Implement the recommendations laid out by Federal Governments and the World Health Organisation;
- Collaborate with venues and suppliers for a holistic approach to COVID safety protocols; and
- Regularly review and update our COVID Safety Plan to ensure we’re working from up-to-date information.
COVID-19 has forced the events industry to adapt and change dramatically, and we feel it’s for the better. We are more agile and flexible, capable of responding to concerns quickly to keep our guests, talent and staff safe and entertained. If you’d like more information, check out our COVID Safety Plan, or contact us.